The Artist Association of Northern Colorado promotes and recognizes local area artists. AANC is a 5013c Non-Profit organization staffed by member volunteers.
AANC is the oldest art-oriented organization in Fort Collins, Colorado, founded in 1955. As an organization of artists and supporters of the arts, we represent artists working in all media within the visual arts. We welcome all levels of experience from beginners to professionals to join us.
Being part of the AANC is a great way to meet fellow artists, show and sell you work, take classes, workshops and non-instructed painting and drawing sessions and learn about art related events happening in the community and surrounding area.
NEWS AND EVENTS:
November Show - Celebrate Autumn
A Fine Art Exhibition and Sale - November 1 through November 29 at the AANC Gallery
>> download prospectus
- Monday, Thursday figure, portrait classes offered
- Monday nights, Figure Drawing Class, 6:30- 9 p.m., nude model provided, $15 or more depending on member status.
- Thursday nights, Portrait Drawing Class, 6:30-9 p.m., no charge.
- Wednesday evening watercolor class offered
- Wednesday evenings, watercolor class with Susannah Franklin, 5-7 p.m., contact her at 494-1049.
- Membership Information
- Downloadable Membership Application
- Online Membership Application